January Jubilee/Weather Update

Friday, January 25

We will try to make an official decision about tonight’s service by 3:00P.M. I’ve heard that all the ice is supposed to start melting away after 12 noon, but we’re not sure if it will turn icy again after dark. We will assess the situation and post a decision around 3P.M. We DO want to make sure everyone who wants to come to The January Jubilee will be safe.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to January Jubilee/Weather Update

  1. Anonymous says:

    Its still raining in Kingsport, Sevier Ave. still has a lot of ice.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s