My new book entitled “Here is Water: A Biblical Examination of Baptism” should be available in 2-3 weeks. The book is 112 pages in length and is an excellent resource for anyone interested in learning what the Bible teaches about baptism. Paperback copies will be sold for $6 per copy and ALL proceeds (after publishing fees) will be going to support The Free Gift Gospel Mission. The first shipment will contain 200 copies and I am taking pre-orders. If you are interested in purchasing a copy just email me at email@example.com and I’ll put you down for one. Again, every penny of this 200 book shipment goes to the church not to me (all checks can be made payable to The Free Gift Gospel Mission). Thanks in advance to everyone who will help us raise money by selling this book.
Here are some of the questions that are answered in this book:
– Who are the proper subjects for water baptism?
– Is infant baptism scriptural?
– Must I be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ to be saved?
– What is the proper mode of water baptism (sprinkling, pouring, immersion)?
– What was the significance of John’s baptism?
– What is the “one” baptism mentioned in Ephesians Chapter 4?
– What is the meaning Acts 2:38, Mark 16:16, and much more!
If you would like to buy a copy of “Here is Water: A Biblical Examination of Baptism” just let me know. Thanks and God bless.
– Pastor Vern Hall
Click this link to view the book cover: Here is Water Book Cover1